· really easy
· serves 2
· enough pasta for two (spaghetti works really well)
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 zucchinis, grated
· 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
· juice and grated zest of one lemon
· 1.5 cups ricotta
· one big handful grated parmesan, plus a bit extra to serve
· tiny pinch of dried chilli flakes (optional)
· heaps of freshly ground pepper and salt
· a few sprigs or fresh mint, to serve (optional)
· 2 tablespoons of toasted almond flakes, to serve (optional)
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water according to the packet directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a big frypan over a medium heat. Add the zucchini and sauté for about two minutes. Add the garlic and fry for another minute or so.
3. Now add the lemon juice and zest, ricotta and parmesan and stir it really well until it forms a nice sauce. Add a ladleful of the pasta cooking water if you think it looks too thick. Check for seasoning, and add a tiny pinch of chilli flakes if you feel like it.
4. Stir in the pasta and serve with some sprigs of mint. Mmmmm…..